Established in 2002, we have been a staple of the Ravenna community and are looking to expand our customer offerings by adding licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) to the mix. We are looking for a caring, motivated, and responsible individuals who have knowledge of how to care for general wellness and prevention, pediatric care, and auto and work-related Injury. Our office prides itself on good communication with patients and internal team members. The ideal candidate has stellar communication skills, can perform effective manual therapy/training and is willing to contribute to a thriving practice.
We believe that massage therapists provide a valuable service that is essential in the healing process and know our customers will appreciate it. Hours are flexible, but ideal time frames would be Tuesday mornings, Thursdays, and weekends so we can provide a relaxing setting for patients.
Here is some of what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Chiropractic care
- Kind, professional, and supportive work environment
- Truly spacious therapy room
- Patient and insurance billing and collections
- Patient scheduling
- Reimbursement for laundry services and massage supplies
Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must be comfortable working with patients in 60 & 90 minute sessions
- Specialize in therapeutic and deep tissue massage
- Ability to educate on the importance of massage care
- Ability to document/chart appropriately and thoroughly for all patient records within 48 hours of treatment
- Teachable attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a unique practice
- Outstanding patient care
- Excellent communication skills
Call our office at (206) 525 - 5664 or email a copy of your resume to [email protected], if interested.
We look forward to meeting you!